Went to the US Open yesterday. Here's some thought:
- There is nobody better to go to the Open with than Janice.
- I'm old school. Shut the fuck up during the match. This isn't a basketball game. Stop cheering like it is.
- Alcohol makes rabid fans UGLY!!!
- There really isn't a bad seat in Arthur Ashe Stadium. It's big. But you can see almost everything.
- Bring a pair of binoculars.
- The side courts are where the action is.
- There are so many cute guys running around the Open. And yes, a lot of them are gay.
- Stuff is expensive at the Open. But not if you live in NYC.
- Watching live is nice. But I miss the replays.
- Kim Clijsters retired?
- Watching live streaming on usopen.org is A-fucking-MAZING!!!
- There isn't a bad session at the Open. If you are a tennis fan.
- If you aren't a tennis fan, stay the fuck home.
No seriously. Stay the fuck home. I don't want to hear you moan about how you are having a bad time because you don't know who the players are. No seriously. Later.